||SOP Premium Plus
||Fine white, yellowish or brown crystals
|Purity, %, min
|Himidity, %, max
|Insoluble, %, max
|Chlorides (Cl), %, max
|pH of 0,1 М solution
|Turbidity, NTU, max
||50 (solution 5%)
||100 (solution 5%)
|Solubility in water at 200С, g/100 g
The allowed tolerance of the nutrient content is set in accordance with the domestic regulation of the country of import.
Water-soluble potassium chlorine-free fertilizer with 18% sulphur for basic, pre-sowing fertilizer application and for various crops and ornamental plants, grown in the open and protected field, for all soil types. Potassium suphate is an ideal water-soluble source of potassium and sulphur for fruits, vegetables and flowers.
Recommended for cruciferous crops (leaf and cauliflower, broccoli, kohlrabi, watercress, spinach, Brussels sprouts, arugula, radishes, turnips or forage turnips, swede), vegetables (peppers, eggplant, tomato, cucumber, etc.) and S-loving crops: oilseed rape (canola), sunflower, onion, garlic, etc. Highly effective for chlorine-sensitive crops: potatoes, tobacco, flax, grapes, citrus fruits, corn in the early stages of development, etc. It is used in drip irrigation for root feeding in protected and open ground and also as a component for the preparation of water-soluble NPK fertilizers and a liquid complex fertilizers. Potassium sulphate is also used for industrial purposes. Do not mix with calcium nitrate.
The advantages of potassium sulphate:
- Chlorine free, is an optimal supplement for chlorine-sensitive crops;
- Has a low salt index, suitable for all types of soil;
- Doesn’t contain nitrogen, which is an advantage in the final stages of plant development;
- Improves the quality and flavour of vegetables and fruits;
- Improves crop yields, appearance and colour, increases shelf life and improves the suitability of fruit and vegetables for processing;
- Increases plant resistance to abiotic stress (drought, frost), insects and diseases.
The product is packed in 25 kg and 50 lbs laminated polypropylene bags with polyethylene liner and in 1000, 1200 and 1250 kg big-bags.
Store in covered storage facilities that exclude penetration of precipitation and ground water.
Warranty period is 1 year from the date of manufacture under the recommended conditions of transportation and storage.
Shelf life is unlimited.